Apr 11, 2007

strikeout #2...

so what the crap is up with this? i hold two contests...with significant prizes (ok, one wasn't so big, but free rubber nonetheless...) and get two no shows?? what kind of people enter a contest then don't claime the prize? thanks to allison who was the bonus prize winner for responding very quickly! and jan who was the makeup prize winner. she responded soon, too.

ok. so from now on. unless you sign up with a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS, you can not enter my contests!! i don't want to sound snarky (i think that's erin's word) but SERIOUSLY!!!

if jackie hasn't responded TO THIS POST by the time i'm conscious tomorrow, i will pick a new winner. so stay tuned.




i feel bad for not posting anything new for a few days so here is a new birthday bella card. paper is from a dcwv mat stack. on sale at joann's last week for 40% off. chaching!

3 peeps have to say:

Unknown said...

Shuggy,

This is so cute, love the pp. The colors are rich and smooth. Does it sound like coffee or something?
And on can never go wrong with a Bella on their card. Thnaks my friend, MJ (Kreative Dryve)

dawnmercedes said...

I had someone not claim the prize either...then again, I've been named the winner and NOT received the prizes. So, I guess it's all pretty haphazard at times!

I'd be willing to take any prize off your hands! haha

Allison Rankin said...

Love this bella...that DP is great! I may have to go use my 40% off coupon at Michael's on some DCWV stack!