Apr 28, 2007

uh, ick. (another doozy of a sick post...)

warning: this post contains a description of being sick...don't continue reading if you are sensitive to that sort of thing...

remember the golfball post from a few days ago? well, i was mistaken. no one lost their golfball. that's not what was in my froat...it's some alien. and he's decided to take up permentent residence and has moved in to my lungs. oh my heck!! (to coin a utah phrase...) seriously. i swear i haven't coughed this much or this hard in a long time. i think i'm working on coughing up enough lung cookies for everyone. and it's not getting any better. so i decided to go to the instacare today, since when i woke up and tried to talk i sounded like man. i tried to tell the doctor that the little alien isn't leaving anytime soon and i needed some anti-alien medicine. he gave me some prednisone instead. thinks we can muscle him out of there. shaaa...as if. it'll just make me crazy!!!

so i call my cute mom and report what the 12 year old doctor (i swear...maybe 13-nice enough fellow but sheesh!) says. so she tells my cute grandma, loving soul that she is, and my grandma gets on the stick. she is sending over a care package. she has pretty nasty asthma and is the queen of dealing with illness and her asthma. she said she knows what to do better than some doctor at preventing this little bug from turning into something nastier like pneumonia, so she's sending over the troops. i love her!!! it's not often she commnds people, so when she does, ya gotta listen!!

0 peeps have to say: