Apr 15, 2007

judges...are you there?

ok, today is the day!!! it's the day that i reveal the cards from the {what can you make out of this} contest!!

ethel, sarah and chelsey! where are you? please email me and check in. i'll give you the rules and all that jazz.

once i hear from the judges, i'll put up the link to the cards. if you haven't emailed me your card, you are too late.


everyone was given the same ingredients for their card with one exception. i ran out of the vellum so some got squares and some got polka dots. there was one contestant (don't say who you are) that had a piece missing, so she improvised with a different piece of chipboard. clever, huh?

so are you all ready to see the cards??

8 peeps have to say:

Sherri Thacker said...

I do, I do :)

Sherri Thacker said...

I do, I do :)

Suzi said...

I can't wait. This is the funniest "swap" thing that I think I have ever been in. Woohoo.

Anonymous said...

Please please
Heather Keltie

Anonymous said...

The suspense is killing me! I want to see what everyone else did.

Anonymous said...

I want to see them ange
waiting patiently for your email
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I want to see them ange
waiting patiently for your email
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Waiting patiently Angie. Where R they?
Joanne