Apr 21, 2007

saturday night shuggy snacks {4-21}

how did i miss posting saturday night trivia???

ok, here goes.

what does beetlejuice not list among his qualifications as a bio exorcist?

a- a harvard mba
b- surviving the black plague
c- a killer harry belafonte impression
d- watching the exorcist 167 times

correct answers will be entered into a drawing for a lovely prize. comments will be closed on april 23 at midnight.

EDIT: i forgot my disclaimer...please leave an email (or email me your email) link or link to your website where i can email you if you are the winner. those that don't live a way to contact you will be tossed.

and my mood today is strickly a reflection of the paper i'm trying to write at the moment. got ideas on family nursing theory?

18 peeps have to say:

SmilynStef said...

(c) a killer harry belafonte impression ~ bring on the snacks :^)

Pam Speidel said...

I have no clue! no snacks for me! :/

Allison Rankin said...

I pick C too!

Lilian said...

me too! i pick C! :)

my email is: lilian_choi@hotmail.com

ikkinlala said...

I, too, choose option c.

Anonymous said...

I have no clue but I hear when you're taking multiple choice, when in doubt pick C!

doverdi said...

I loved this movie. lol I'm going to go with C also. I really don't feel like sitting through the movie to get a Beetlejuice refresher course right now. lol Thanks for another fun trivia quiz.

Aud said...

Hi, shuggy! I pick C too! ;-)

(Tomorrow I hope to have the package with the stamp sheets here, so I can start packing and sending them out!)

Anonymous said...

Love your chickie cards. Haven't seen the movie in ages & since I don't remember liking it all that much, I think I'll "phone a friend". I'll trust the friend(s)and go with "C".
Linda SS

kathy said...

BeetleJuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, I pick C also. love your blog its a lot of fun

Scott Franson Photography said...

My guess is C
Claudia F.

Debbie said...

I pick C. How can we all be wrong?~
zoo4p@casscomm.com

Little One said...

I am glad you are late :D I had a party last night and was bummed about missing the trivia hehehe~

anyway, I choose C as well.

Janeen

dawnmercedes said...

I'm going with Letter C too!

dawnmercedes at hotmail

Sherri Thacker said...

I pick C

Sherri Thacker said...

I pick C

Anonymous said...

My answer is the Harry Belafonte one. I think that's c?

Janet B

gladiola64@hotmail.com

shuggy said...

claudia is the winner!!!