Apr 15, 2007

i've been tagged!!!

by my friend sherri! she sent me an email telling me:

"I was chosen by a blog friend as an inspirational blog to be tagged. As a result I need to pick 5 favorite blogs that are an inspiration to me and you are one of my choices. Thanks for being a great inspiration!! Sherri "

so now I get to tag 5 of my inspirations!

1- of course, my mom, sweetpea sentiments. she thinks she doesn't do good work, but i have news for her!! not only in card making, but life, she is a true inspiration to me every day. she is just getting started in this big bad blogging world, but she has so much creativity to post!

and the rest are in no certain order.

**julie** the land of lost luggage. julie is not only a wonderful card creator, but a fabulous artist. the creations she comes up with are amazing. she is also very handy with the old blog and tricks for the blog. they say copying ideas is a form of flattery. yoohoo!!!

**godelieve** or stamping mathilda as she is also know by around the globe. her blog is just paper ink and rubber. she is probably one of the reasons i have become so into card making (other than my mom). i have been admiring her work from a far ever since the first day i signed up on a little website called two peas in a bucket. i have always marveled at her creativity and what she can do with some ink, paper and especially some embossing powder. to this day i am amazed. she is also single-hand the one who has gotten me stuck on maryse carrier stamps and aud design stamps (of which my first order is being processed!). she probably has no idea about any of this! thank you, godelieve!!!

**erin** erin k creations is another place i visit daily for ideas and instruction. erin has an amazing eye for detail and creativity. she is also one of the funniest and most caring people i have ever met! and we really haven't even met!! i love the way she takes pictures of her cards. her layouts are fantastic. erin and julie were my big push to finally get some justjohanna stamps. what she can create for those little birds and fish. oh my!

**pam** how can one sum up a person who is constantly happy, always looking for ways to make someone’s day a little brighter, has 1001 different ways to make a smile last a little longer, and is just a genuine good hearted person? well there you go. even though that doesn't do justice. pam is one of the most creative people i have run across. she has an amazing eye for putting together a few pieces of paper and turning it into a masterpiece. please look for your self at stamping with { serendipity } and you will see what i'm talking about!

now of course there are WAY more than 5 people out there that inspire me. take a look at my blog link and you see a glimpse of them all.

4 peeps have to say:

Julie Prichard said...

Thanks, Angie! :)

Pam Speidel said...

Angie! I'm *blushing* and smiling at your very kind and generous comments about me and my blog. Bless your heart! :)

Godelieve said...

**blushing** Thank you very much Angie.

BarbK said...

oh my, I was tagged too but didn't know I could now tag folks, too. DUH! So, I'm off to get taggin'.