stamps: my favorite things
digi stamps: digistamp boutique
cardstock: basic black, not quite navy, autumn leaves pp
ink: blue bayou
embellishments: prismacolor & bic markers
2. i use a zig 2 way glue pen for my glue. it's easy to just fill in where you want the glue with this pen and it's blue when it's wet, so you can see where you have glued. there are also glue pads out there. i've tried two kinds (one by hampton art and one by tsukineko...i didn't like how either one of them worked...there wasn't enough glue)
3. color in your area to be flocked with the glue pen.
4. apply the flock to your area with the glue. i have found it's easier to use tweezers.
it doesn't matter if you over shoot the glued area. the flock will only stick to the glue and will brush off the other areas.
5. smush down the flock onto the glued area. this will help it stick better.
6. once your glue is covered with flock, dump the flock back into it's container (like with embossing powder). there isn't a picture for that!