Feb 2, 2010

and so it begins...

another circle journal swap, that is. this one is a summer theme. i had a hard time coming up with my cj for this theme. i knew what i wanted to do for my pages (then did something completely different as i got going!) but couldn't figure it out for the journal part. i had an idea sunday morning and just went with it. this is the result. now that i look at it, it's kind of minimalist, compared to some of my others. but i love the simplicity of it. and i can't get enough of this cute paper and stamp set from stampin up. i originally used the hemp twine to hold it together during the mailing process, but i think i may leave it once i get it back. i think it's cute!









2010 summer cj
stamps: basic grey, eat cake graphics, kim huges, imaginisce, purple onion designs, riley, stampin up
cardstock: river rock, stampin up pp, bo bunny pp, my mind's eye pp, we r memory keepers pp
ink: baja breeze, pacific point, melon mambo, crushed curry, chocolate chip; onyx black, vintage sepia, majestic blue
embellishments: prismacolor markers, stickles
fonts: ck fun, ck new years day
tools: corner chomper, bind it all

4 peeps have to say:

Sherri Thacker said...

This is just adorable. And I think I see some flip flop paper I do not have (gasp!) cute cute!!

Loobylou said...

nice to see you had sunshine in your life for a few days...Very cute!

Joanne said...

Well this is just awesome. You do work well under pressure, don't you? Wait until you see mine; I used clouds as my sign-in pages too. Great minds think alike.

Cindi said...

I LOVE this!! it's fab!! I adore the cute cloud sign in page..you are so clever
:)