Feb 4, 2010

a few cards...

i've been quite the productive girl today. i did some homework, got some laundry done, finished up an atc swap and made a few sets of cards. i needed some cards that could be either thank yous, just becauses or cheer ups. i think these two can fit into any category. i love the flopsey bunny. his ears just make me smile. and if you haven't noticed, i can't get enough of the little girl from heather ellis. it's another digi stamp.

sweet as pie
stamps: my favorite things
cardstock: kraft, stampin up pp
ink: melon mambo(su); caramel paper stain(amm); onyx black
embellishments: prismacolor markers
tools: corner chomper



swing girl
digi stamps: heather ellis
cardstock: blush blossom, paper salon pp
ink: certainly celery, baja breeze
embellishments: prismacolor markers, ribbon-making memories, mini staples
tools: mini stapler, corner chomper

1 peeps have to say:

Lesa said...

Bunny is cute but that little girl is just darlin'! I adore my ATC you gave me. I am thinking I may have to own this little sweetie.