Apr 23, 2007

doodling...



erin was teaching a bunch of shackies how to doodle grass. she added it to her blog as well, if you would like to learn (ckickie on her name). here is my attempt. inside the card says "herd you were felling blue". i also doodled the lines around the edge. that cute cow is from stampin up.

11 peeps have to say:

K Hutchinson said...

Angie,

You did awesome! I love the doodling around the edge too! I might get brave enough to try this myself soon....not sure that I could show it to anyone though...he he he!

~K

Sherri Thacker said...

Great doodling!!

Anonymous said...

Nice doodling and very very cute card.

Joanne

Swamp Tulip said...

You did a great job doodling. Excellent card!

Teresa

Erin said...

Great doodles and I love that card and sentiment.

Tami Bayer said...

How adorable! Love the sentiment with this...very creative and great doodling.

Ethel Amutan said...

Too cute, Angie! I LOVE how you colored just one cow. BTW...you've been tagged! Read all about it on my blog:
http://thepaperquilter.blogspot.com/

dawnmercedes said...

clever card and sentiment!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I saw that on her blog.

Diane said...

Cute Card!!!Love the doodleing!!

Suzi said...

This card is too cute! I guess I need to try to doodle now too.