Apr 12, 2007

had a lovely procedure today...

i know this is a craft sort of blog, but i've been including some personal things and have previously documented my past month of ickiness with my stomach. so if you don't want to read, skip it...


well, there's good news and bad news...the good first. my scope (it was an upper GI) went well with no problems. they didn't find anything really wrong except an ulcer here and there along with some swelling here and there. i have some lovely pictures of my gut!! wanna see? kidding...

which leads to the bad news...the doctor says these issues are what is causing the problem. he thinks there is a problem with my stomach epmtying. so they still don't know what is wrong. i'm having an mrcp tomorrow, which is some sort of mri. now i'm just frustrated to no end. oh and just a word of caution...don't make any phone calls within a few hours of having versed. it's like drunk phone calling!! i called and talked to my one of my managers and cried alot and can"t remember most of the conversation!! i came home and slept for 6 hours. wow.

now i have one of the worst headaches in history, i'm pretty sure.

1 peeps have to say:

Jan Scholl said...

I had ulcers so bad, I was told I had stomach cancer! Been on meds ever since-almost 10 years now. Mine were not caused by bacteria or medication-so they are clueless to why I had them-but everytime I get stewing about something, they start to flair up. I feel it first in my elbow of all places!

gettng tubed is NOT fun-especially when the doctor doesnt give you enough to knock you out. I have had 5 and three of them, I remeber every conversatin in the rooom. Scared the nurses too.