Apr 7, 2007

saturday night shuggy snacks {4-7}

ok...comin' at you...name the movie that this quote is from.

"Life moves pretty fast... if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

i'll take guesses until 4/8. winner will be randomly drawn from the correct answers.

this weeks prize:

  • 'greetings' rubons from all my memories
  • celebrate stamp from katie & co.
  • two colors (blue reef and manila) of ribbon from making memories

20 peeps have to say:

Little One said...

Ferris Bueller~

Little One said...

Oops, I forgot to put the movie name...Ferris Bueller's Day Off from 1986~

Erin said...

Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

Anonymous said...

I love that movie...it is ferris bueller's day off...matthew broderick

BarbK said...

My DH says it's from Ferris Bueller's Day Off....his favourite movie.

Angie, this is a great idea, may I steal it for my blog when I'm ready to give stuff away again?

Anonymous said...

Yup, it's Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Bueller....Bueller....We love that movie! Maybe we will watch it tonight! Ellie

Allison Rankin said...

Bueller, Bueller...my DH says this to me when he is trying to get my attention and I am too busy blurfing!

Anonymous said...

It's definitely "Ferris Bueller's Day off." Great movie!

dawnmercedes said...

Ferris Bueller's Day off...haha Thanks for the memory!

Kheila said...

My son loves this movie....Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Great blog candy

doverdi said...

An oldie but goodie! Ferris Bueller's Day Off from 1986. Love your Saturday night trivia quiz.

Anonymous said...

Ferris Bueller's Day Off I haven't seen that one for a long time. Heather

Julie Prichard said...

LOL! Allison said "blurfing"!

Anonymous said...

Bueller ---- Bueller ------
waw that's been a while for me

Debbie said...

Ferris Bueller's day off. Have to admit I cheated a bit....saw everybody else's guess, but it sounds good to me :)

Pegg S said...

Ferris Beuller's Day Off!!! I did not look at the others' answers, but my BF did help me out :)

tyrymom29 said...

YOu know what ......I know its from Ferris Buellers Day off !!! But I have just watched a new release the other day and that quote was in there too .......And i cant remember ,NOw this will bug me TIll i figure it out .ILL be back and let you know wich other one when i Remember ,,LOL TFS!!!

Scott Franson Photography said...

I think it's from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Claudia F.

Anonymous said...

One of my all time favorites...Ferris Buellers Day Off. Great movie, great cast, and GREAT QUESTION:) And speaking of great...you have a great blog too.
Linda SS

shuggy said...

the correct answer is...

ferris bueller's day off.

thanks for playing!!