Jun 5, 2007

friends circle journal

i'm in a few circle journals at the moment, so i thought i'd post progress of them all. i've posted one of this swap before, but this layout was a little different. this is mary's journal and has now been sent on it's way. her instructions were to stamp what our favorite stamps are at the moment. the sign in page consists of tags for each of the participants. my picture is on the back of my tag. sorry about the sunny scan. i need to scan when the sun has gone down!!


7 peeps have to say:

Suzi said...

AWESOME Angie!! I can't wait to get this one. I've got YOURS right now!!! Bwahahahaha. Are you scared yet???

BarbK said...

Oh, i love the doodling on these pages. Doodles add something, especially to the Bella stamps.

Anonymous said...

I realy love these pages :)

doverdi said...

Very nice! Love the added doodles.

Swamp Tulip said...

Beautiful work. Such an awesome job!

Teresa

Sherri Thacker said...

Just wanted to let you know I got the journal today. I can't wait to work on it :). Sherri

Kelly said...

Great job Angie!
I love your doodles around the corner of the left page!