Jun 1, 2007

winners....please respond....and ranting...

so why is it that when i have contests, people don't return to claim their prize??

kayellwy won the prize from the paper storing suggestions but i haven't heard a word from her. i forgot to mention that they must leave an email address so i could contact hwe. so now, i have to wait for her to check and see if she won. if i don't hear from her by tomorrow (saturday, june 2) i will draw another winner. check out all the great ideas people have.

from now on, whenever i have a prize contest, i will throw out entries if there is no way to contact you.

sheesh...

6 peeps have to say:

Anonymous said...

i come back and check ;)

Little One said...

I do too :D You give such great prizes that I try to always check back a day or so after the drawing~ You can always redraw my name (GRIN)

Janeen

Rebecca said...

I think I have her email ... I'll go check and email her.

Karen Lindsay said...

Thanks to Rebecca for sending me an email to let me know I've won a prize!! How wonderful. I'm sorry I forgot to leave it with my comment. My email is karen_l@bresnan.net. If you would like to write me, Shug, I will respond. :) Yay!!! I won! I guess I'll have to stop saying I never win anything. LOL!

Karen Lindsay said...

I reread your note regarding my not leaving my email for you. I guess I assumed that since I use my email address to send any comments that you had access to it. My apologies. :)

shuggy said...

no problem. comments left don't include your email. they go to your profile, but it's not listed there, either. thanks to rebecca, you can claim your prize!!!