Jun 16, 2007

saturday night shuggy snacks {6-16}

it's that time again...i can't believe how quickly a week goes by. sheesh!!!

this week's triva. who said the following quote (character name, not the actor) and what movie is it from?

"Ten oughta do it, don't you think? You think we need one more? You think we need one more. All right, we'll get one more. "

please post a comment with your guess. please leave an email (or email me your email) link or link to your website where i can email you if you are the winner. if you don't leave a way to contact you, your entry will be tossed. i will pick a winner from the correct comments on sunday, june 17, around 9pm mst.

27 peeps have to say:

Nancy said...

Danny said it in Ocean's 11!

nancy dot elrick at gmail dot com

doverdi said...

The quote was said by Danny in Ocean's Eleven.
Thanks for another great trivia question. Gotta love watching the movies.

doverdi at yahoo dot com

Donna Baker said...

Danny - Ocean's Eleven; can't wait to see Ocean's Thirteen!

you can email me from my blog
www.stampamaniac.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

Danny is Ocean's Eleven - I love that movie!!

Cheryl KVD said...

Danny in Ocean's Eleven! Great movie!
Cheryl KVD

Tanis said...

I am SOOOO bad at movie lines! I saw this one long time ago, and loved it! Since I see everyone else knows what the answer is, I'll have to steal a guess (sorry everyone else!)and say the answer is......ummmmmm.....maybe......
Danny from Ocean's Eleven????
(Did I get it right?? Hee hee!)
Thanks for the snacks. I'm feeling hungry for some right about now.
Here's my link.
Paper Princess at Play

Anonymous said...

Danny from OCeans 11? Did I get it right?? :-)
angel2stamp@yahoo.com

Cathy M said...

Wow how much fun. I am going to have to say Danny in Ocean 11! Great movie. Good luck stampers!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oceans Elevan. Danny! aka G Clooney (brad Pit is cuter :P)

Anonymous said...

That would be Danny (the lovely George Clooney) in Oceans 11.


You have the most fun contests!

Little One said...

Danny in Ocean's Eleven

BarbK said...

Yup, it was Danny in Ocean's 11. I love that movie, and George Clooney, too, and Brad & Mat. They can put their slippers under my bed anytime, ONE at a time! LOL!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Danny said it in Ocean's 11! Great movie!

Thanks for the blog candy!

creativecards@shaw.ca

Alhambra Club said...

OK, how about Danny from Ocean 11

Anonymous said...

Danny in Oceans 11!!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I forgot to leave my email incase I happen to win. sekrusty@sbcglobal.net.

Sorry
Shannon

Linda SS said...

Your Sat. night Shuggy snacks are so much fun:) This week it is a quote from Danny in Ocean 11. I watched a good movie tonight called Swimming Upstream. And snacked on Moose Munch. YUM!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

one of my favorites....Danny in Ocean's 11. thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

The movie was Ocean's 11 and the character was Danny. What a funny movie!

Pattyjo said...

The truth is I don't know, so I will go with the group and say Danny Oceans 11

KindredEsprit said...

My guess is Ocean's 11....makes sense. =) And I think it was George Clooney's character (Danny). Thanks for the snacks!

Cristina

Jan Scholl said...

Ocean's 11 said by Danny-I never bothered to see 12 or 13 tho. I might pick them up used dvds today as Hollywood video is having a used sale 6 for 30 bucks!

Sharon in NE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon in NE said...

Oceans 11
Danny O to Rusty Ryan

ssnordhues@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...I love watching hotties! Danny in Ocean's 11. Thanks, Ang!!

shuggy said...

thanks for all those that participated. you must see oceans thirteen. DISHY!!!

cathy is the winner!!

come back next week for more fun!!
angie