Jun 9, 2007

saturday night shuggy snacks {6-9}

what a week!! are you ready for this week's trivia? here goes...

in the movie pretty in pink, what was the name of the record store where andie worked?

please post a comment with your guess. please leave an email (or email me your email) link or link to your website where i can email you if you are the winner. if you don't leave a way to contact you, your entry will be tossed. i will pick a winner from the correct comments on sunday, june 10, around 9pm mst.

this week's winner will win an unmounted stamp. i'll post a picture later.

have a good day!!

32 peeps have to say:

Sherri Thacker said...

I loved that movie but I have a horrible memory so i am of no help. :) Sherri

Anonymous said...

The record store name is Trax. Gee, I hope I am right. Love that movie and soundtrack. thanks for the fun game.
if I happen to win my email is sekrusty@sbcglobal.net
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

The store was called Trax - great movie!

Shannon Tompkins said...

The store was Trax. One of my favorite movies!

Heather Leech said...

Finally one that I know! The store was Trax. This was one of my all time favorites!!
Thanks!!
Heather L.
bcbrat40 @ yahoo.ca (without spaces)

doverdi said...

The record store was called Trax. Thanks for another fun trivia question.
doverdi @ yahoo.com (without spaces)

Allison Rankin said...

Trax...

I so loved this movie...I wanted to be her (esp. the making-out with Andrew McCarthy part!)...

Anonymous said...

OOh. Trax. That was a great movie. I'll have to watch it again soon.

And I got your prize in the mail today. Thank you so much!

K Hutchinson said...

The Trax of course! This is my favorite all time movie- I have watched 100's of times!

~K

Cheryl KVD said...

Trax! I loved that movie! I'm going to have to rent it to bring back some memories!
Cheryl KVD

Linda SS said...

That was a sweet movie. Yup - Trax it is. Thanks for the memories, I love your Sat. night fun game.

Jan Scholl said...

the record store is Trax. You can contact me by clicking my name and leaving a comment on my blog. NOt that I will win tho. I am the Trivia queen (I have over 500 trivia books)

Kirsi said...

The record store was called Trax. I liked that movie also.

Pattyjo said...

trax
rholschen@air-pipe.com

L8ybug2 said...

Trax....
L8ybug2@hotmail.com

Cathy M said...

Ok flash back...I had to think a whole second for TRAX!! This is my final answer! How fun to play for the mystery blog candy. Now a true stamper does how what it is, they just know that it will be fun to play with it. Thanks for a chance.

Anonymous said...

The record store is called Trax.
jjjcamp@hotmail.com

Denise said...

it was TRAX! I love the scene when Annie Potts is on the phone with her loser boyfriend...she was so funny in this movie! Great trivia!

Anonymous said...

That was such a cool movie!

Andie worked at TRAX, a New Wave record store in Chinatown, managed by her older mentor friend Iona.

(I think you already have my email address, and I know you have my snail mail address. The RAK you sent me is so cute!)

Elaine said...

name of the store is trax. I am a_place_for_ink on splitcoast stampers... :) eyp 963
@ msn.
com

Anonymous said...

The name of the store is Trax. That is a great movie, might be a good movie to watch on this rainy day!

Alison said...

Definitely "Trax" -- Annie Potts and Jon Cryer were so terrific in this movie. Remember the scene where he lip synchs, then kisses Iona? Killer stuff!

Karen Lindsay said...

Well.......I was all set to do a Google search on this, since I could not recall, but I see everyone else has said it was called "Trax," so as they do on "Do You Think You're Smarter Than a 5th Grader," I'll cheat. :) It was called Trax!! LOL!

Karen
karen_l@bresnan.net

Debbie said...

Trax!
zoo4p@casscomm.com

michelle sturgeon said...

I LOVE this movie. The store is called Trax.
Side note...the actor that played Ducky plays Alan on Two and a Half Men-one of my fave TV shows!

Little One said...

TRAX!!

Janeen

Anonymous said...

What a great movie that was! I loved growing up in the 80's. Love Molly Ringwald and I have to tell you I thought Blane was SO cute. ROFL! Oh and she worked at Trax! I was so jealous that some of my friends worked at music stores when we were teenagers!
Charlene Austin
caml1@shaw.ca

Tanis said...

Yep. Checked and double checked.
The music store was Trax.
Molly was my absolute fav in high school. I think that was my favorite movie of the decade.
Thanks for the giveaway!

Kristina Lewis said...

Trax! Love that movie and all the music in it! And the fashion! LOL Ducky was the best, oh I could go on and on!!

Unknown said...

The store was Trax. Good movie
trishalynn0708@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

That was such a cool movie!

Andie worked at TRAX, a New Wave record store in Chinatown, managed by her older mentor friend Iona.

(I think you already have my email address, and I know you have my snail mail address. The RAK you sent me is so cute!)

shuggy said...

thanks to all who played!!

kirsi is the winner!!

come back next saturday for more fun!

angie