Jun 4, 2007

time for a new do...

i figured it was time for a change. what do you think of the new look?

14 peeps have to say:

Suzi said...

LOVE IT!! You are so multi-talented!! Hugs from your absent stalker!!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Love the new look - it's so fresh!! I was wondering about your gallery on the side bar... is that a widget? I'd love to have something like that on my blog!! (if you don't mind sharing how you did it). Thanks! creativecards@shaw.ca

Cindy

Anonymous said...

I realy like the new banner. its just too big for my computer both wide and long :P I dont know why maybe its just not right, right now?!?

shuggy said...

oh my stalker is back!! hooray!!

melanie, i'll have to see about that. maybe it needs to be a bit smaller.

K Hutchinson said...

Love the new look! It is great! Someday I will figure out how to do something with mine and put that picture when you post a message to someone else blog!!! ha ha ha!

~K

Anonymous said...

LOL your too funny! so far the banner is the size of my sceen :) just so you know :P (I have about an 19 inch monoter)

you can add my blog to your site thats cool :) I need to update my blog roll its been forever!

michelle sturgeon said...

Great new look!

doverdi said...

Great look. Love the soft colors & doodles on your new banner. Looks great. Just like Melanie said, the banner does cover the entire screen when I open your page. It still looks great though.

Sherri Thacker said...

Love it Ang!!

emilia in Taiwan said...

I like the new look It's so refreshing!!

ellie said...

I think it looks great. I especially like the banner and the font you chose.

Kelly said...

Wow! This is beautiful Angie!
Makes me want to redo mine. If I could figure it out...lol

Anonymous said...

I like the look. Its' cleaner than the old. Great job. spartymom

Anonymous said...

Very cool!! Like it alot.