Jun 23, 2007

new space...

so i finally got my craft room to a workable level. it's only taken about 6 weeks!! anyhoo...here are the pictures. i still need to heft the gazillion pound metal filing cabinet up the stairs to store all my paper (which is still in the gray totes!). then it will be finished.



this is the cool organizer i found at ikea! it's perfect for stuff that you just can't figure out what to do with!!!





finally a place to have all my ink pads easily accessible!! the long wood holder on the top will hold all my unmounted stamps that i'm slowing converting into cd cases.




a place for all my ribbon. with the third drawer being empty to allow for expansion!!!




and the ginourmous tv i get in my craft room thanks to my boyfriend needind a 57 inch downstairs!!! i'll never have to strain my eyes again!!!
and my favorite part...the wonderful thing my friend julie made me to hang in my craft room. i need to put it up on the door. isn't it neat??

10 peeps have to say:

Anonymous said...

I love the ikea hold... My only thing is I have a one yr old and a 2.5 yr old so for now I cant use anything that doesnt have a cover!!!

shuggy said...

they have covers available!!!

Sherri Thacker said...

That little door hanging sign is adorable!! :) Love it all!!

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW! Great room! Love how it is all organized.

Julie Prichard said...

Yeah! :)

becca said...

such a great room. hope you dont mind if I link it up to a thread at www.createmykeepsake.com... we are always looking for inspiring work spaces... :)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Too COOL!!! I love your new space. It's awesome indeed!
:-)

doverdi said...

Very nice. I love the idea of using the Ikea bin organizer for all those odds & ends. I have seen them used as toy storage but never would have thought to use it in a craft room. I love the white cabinets (are they Target). So many neat places to store & organizer. Looks great! Thanks for sharing.

Swamp Tulip said...

Great space. Oh boy do I need to get organized! I'll have to add it to the list :)

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Great space!!! It's so organized. I love those open bins, those are so neat! thanks for sharing, I love looking at craft spaces!