Mar 27, 2007

the infamous scallop...




here it is. thanks to sherri for shak'ing me some scallop shapes. here's the card i made (last night) but couldn't find ribbon for...it's in a box in my garage...so i colored my own. i'm crafting sans embellishments (excpet for a few my kind mom left out when she was packing my stuff) the paper looks a bit odd, since the flowers are on with pop dots, so forgive the scan.

2 peeps have to say:

Sherri Thacker said...

You colored your own ribbon? With what? A marker? Oh neat! Great card. Love this scallop. That person (what was her name again? Sherri something flipflops llama mama) who sent them was so sweet! :)

shuggy said...

yes, she is sooo sweet. see, i already get to be like her since she shared!!!

the ribbon...i just drug it across my stamp pad. although using a marker works a little better. my brain didn't think of it last night!!!