Jul 24, 2010

gnome boy...

my friend joanie hosted an atc gnome swap a while back. i loved them! all of the gnome atcs were so cute. i had to borrow some gnomes for that swap because i didn't have any. then i decided to host one myself. i found a cute gnome digi stamp from hambo stamps that i was going to use. then, last weekend in nc, i found this cutest stamp that i thought looked like a gnome. so i used him instead. turns out others thought the same thing because i think three of us used the same stamp without even knowing the others had the stamp. they all turned out so cute and different!

gnome boy
stamps: poppystamps, unity, stampers anonymous
cardstock: certainly celery, dusty durango, hot fudge, walnut cream
ink: burnt umber, certainly celery
embellishments: prismacolor markers, hemp twine

6 peeps have to say:

Anonymous said...

Those Poppy stamps are adorable!
And your ATC is too!
I have actually touched one of these and get to keep one when the swap arrives!
YAY!
Joanie

Robin said...

Very cute. I'd love to see all of them from a swap sometime. I love seeing what different people do on the same theme.

Anne Tussing said...

Very cute! I can see how these swaps could be addicting! All these great cards that you trade!

Suzi said...

I just posted MY interpretation of this stamp on my blog. LOL I LOVE yours & how it's totally not the same!!! And I LOVE that mushroom. Never thought of putting the gnome on a mushroom. CUTE!!!

Lesa said...

I lovelovelovelove this ATC and the colors are perfection. Well done Ang.

Sherri Thacker said...

I like this knome and I don't usually like knomes. He is cute though. Love the colors too!!