Jul 9, 2010

kick back...

ok, so i think someone has sped up time. i can't believe how fast time is going lately. it's friday already! wasn't it friday and friends with flair about 5 minutes ago? seriously! so here is this week's card for friends with flair. i took advantage of unity's big sale last weekend and i'm so glad. i absolutely adore this stamp! and i made this card in hopes of taking things a little slower and maybe not having time whiz by so quickly. inside the card says "kick back".

thanks for visiting and be sure to check out the rest of the fwf peeps starting back at the unity blog!


kick back
stamps: unity, ippity
cardstock: hot fudge-mft; walnut cream-bazzill; my mind's eye pp
ink: burnt umber, haystack, baja breeze
embellishments: prismacolor markers, stampin up ribbon

25 peeps have to say:

Rachel B said...

I have this image and don't use it enough! I love how you did it to make a soft happy scene. I am going to have to remember this for later so I can make a fabulous card like yours!

Elisabeth said...

Oh I love this, I just love this!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love the colors

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Such a sweet card!!!TFS!!!

JenMarie said...

So very relaxing!

Shelley said...

Cute card! Makes me want to relax!

Lesley said...

Fab card, I love the tree!

Regina said...

You've created a mini-portrait -- lovely! Such a sweet scene.

Robin said...

Love the card. Love the tree stamp.

The tree has a somewhat Tim Burton feel to its design. I'd love to see it done up for Halloween.

But not now. For right now, your card is perfect.

Linda said...

That is too cute I like the colors

Robin said...

Okay, can't let this go yet.

Imagine it embossed in silver on black. A touch of purple accents somewhere. Maybe a vellum moon peeking out from behind some dark clouds. Maybe a full silver moon. With or without something spooky on the swing.

Seriously, great tree.

Suzi said...

Love the card!! It IS relaxing!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Methinks I need to go swinging!!!

Angie Blom said...

this is beautiful Angie.. love all the colors all so perfect with your background and details. Xx

Pamela said...

Love your card!!! :)

jennifer mitten said...

Love this card - what a great tree image!

Anita said...

Fantastic card! I just love those cloud stamps...so adorable!

Roslyn said...

Nice card and great reminder! Time is flying by way too fast!

Tanya said...

Adorable card!!!

Wendy said...

this is so SUMMERY! I just want to kick back with some lemonade and watch the clouds float by! Great card!

FibreJunky said...

So pretty! I love how laid back and breezy it looks.

JazzyH said...

Beautiful card!

Tracy said...

I love that image. Beautiful card.

Lori said...

Perfect summertime card!