Jul 17, 2010

therapy trip...

i'm off enjoying the beautiful state of north carolina (and the horrible humidity!) with a bunch of stamping friends from the shack. it was a last minute trip for me and my cute mom. kind of a whim talking about it with sherri when she told me what her plans were for this weekend. i mentioned it to kerry, who immediately said "well why don't you go?" (he's such a keeper!!) my dad needed a little more persuasion, but the old man agreed that it would do my mom a world of good to get away for a little girls/stamping time. and so far, it has been fantastic!! we've spent two days shopping/stamping/laughing more than we all have in probably months!!


angie, joanie, sherri, ellie, mary, patty, chelsea, lesa, michelle

7 peeps have to say:

Pam Speidel said...

Oh Shuggy! This sounds like such a GREAT time!! Please give everyone a hug from me ~ "smileycollector"! Miss you all from the Shack! ♥♥♥

Robin said...

It looks like you're having a great time. Good for you!

And look at your cute mom. I swear she doesn't change.

Lesa said...

The best medicine to heal the soul: Being with my Shackie Friends. Yippeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

What a lot of fun this is!
I am loving spending time with you all!
HUGS
Joanie

Jennifer E. said...

Sounds like a fabulous therapy trip! Shopping with stamping friends is the best! Glad to hear you guys are having a great time!

Sherri Thacker said...

We did have a great time didn't we? I wish you all were still here but you all had to go home. Now I am all alone and having to entertain my MIL next week. Not as much fun I tell you!!

Chelsea said...

this was such a great time!!!