Jul 19, 2010

cherry tree...

i know you've gotten used to h{ippity} hop monday, but i didn't get signed up (and mostly forgot!) so hopefully, next monday i'll be playing along.

one of my shackie friends has decided to jump into the world of digi stamps. and she is awesome. her creations are amazing and so are her digi stamps. i used this set of trees that she made to make the atcs for a swap. suzi is hosting the...wait for it..."it's all fun and games until someone loses and eyelet" swap. that has to be the best title in a long time! so we had to make atcs that used eyelets. i decided that it would look like cherries on kirsty's cool trees! go check out kirsty's blog here.


cherry tree
stamps: basic grey
digistamp: kirsty j
cardstock: certainly celery, riding hood red
ink: wild wasabi
embellishments: prismacolor markers, eyelets

6 peeps have to say:

Robin said...

Way cute!

Anne Tussing said...

Love the title of the swap!! Your cherries are perfect!

By the way, I did email you again, I hope that you get it!

sunbear said...

angie! i LOVE what you've done. what a great way to include the eyelets. i love the addition of the grass stamp too. thanks heaps for playing with my image. i feel very honoured.

Suzi said...

OMG!! I love this!!! How cute!! Hmm, did I say digi was ok???? No, I didn't. But I don't care. LOL It's awesome!!! I can't wait to see them in person to see what a "digi" image looks like w/the rest of the "real" stuff!

Sherri Thacker said...

I love how you only did the eyelets in 1 tree. Oh wait a minute. Hmmm, who suggested that? ME? Oh yeah, no wonder i love it! LOL

Chelsea said...

I love how you did these!!! Perfect for that swap!