Feb 21, 2007

{what can you make out of this?} or blog candy, part two...

so this challenge i'm hosting (details below) is going to be so fun!! more than 10 people signed up but that's fine. if you signed up all ready, please check the comments below for instructions!

i'll post the prize a little later tonight!

let the card making begin!!!



(btw...how cool is this? you can make your own catalog card thingie here! i found the link on justjohnanna's blog....her stamps are the bomb! i must get some...)

6 peeps have to say:

Julie Prichard said...

oh alright....sign me up.

shuggy said...

yipee!! i'm so glad!

Pam Speidel said...

This card catalog thingie is SO COOL! I was just going to ask how the heck you did it and saw the link! Off to check it out now... :)

Kelly said...

Just saw this....Im in :)
Mostly just cuz I want to see a TON of cards posted on your blog so I dont feel so bad about mine! LOL
My addy is in my profile at TSS :)

shuggy said...

that's all the room, folks. no more!!!

shuggy said...

please email me your address to shuggy@att.net.

please please please put blog candy in the subject so your post doesn't get lost!!