Feb 13, 2007

are you a horder??

definition:

horde
-noun
1. a vast multitude
ref: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/horde

or

hoard
noun
1.
a supply or accumulation that is hidden or carefully guarded for preservation, future use, etc.
ref: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hoard
(someone left a note that they thought this should be the definition...leave your name next time...)

what do you horde? i am a horder of ribbon. i'm not really sure why i have this issue. i have so much freakin' ribbon it's funny. i went to michael's yesterday. have you seen the new ribbon they have? oh my cuteness!! it is so unbelievably cute i can't stand it! and this week, it's all on sale!! so i went there yesterday and spent a bit on ribbon. and i didn't even get all the ones i wanted!!! what is wrong with me!! but look at it all. then you will understand. then you will run to your nearest michael's and pick up your own truckload of ribbon. now here is the real kicker...i use ribbon on maybe, maybe 5% of my cards. yet it is one thing i can't pass up!! it's a sickness, i'm sure. oh yeah, i also got a few cute dollar stamps.

4 peeps have to say:

Anonymous said...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hoard

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

LOL…I had a big laugh when I read this, I was at Mike’s yesterday buying more ribbon, and you can never have too much ribbon… right?!

Julie Prichard said...

It took a lot of strength for me to pass up the new cute ribbon!

Sherri Thacker said...

Ribbon? Did someone say ribbon at M's? I may need to check mine out... I always love new ribbon :).
Happy Valentines' Day!! Sherri