Mar 29, 2008

shuggy snacks headed your way...

so i'm going to follow in the footsteps of tami, and put some shuggy snacks (or blog candy for you newbies) up for grabs!! all you have to do is check out ethel's baskets for the cure. if you have a blog, it would be great of you to post a little link. and spread the word. post about it on the message boards you visit, email your friends about it. after all, it is for a fabulous cause. and odds are you know someone one affected by breast cancer. i can name two aunts, one great friend (hi lesa!), two great co-workers...the list goes on and on. TOO MANY!!!

so here is my little shuggy snack up for grabs. post a comment telling me you looked at ehtel's blog and linked up to it, or sent email to your friends telling them to check it out, by april 15th @ 6pm. (it will be after my cruise!) i'll pick a random winner and post it then. i might even pick two, depending on the number of comments...yes, if there are more than 50 comments (one per person, please), then i'll give away two sets of prizes. don't forget to leave a way to contact you in your entry (either email address or blog link) or your entry will be tossed.

all right...go check it out!!!

6 peeps have to say:

christie said...

I linked up Ethel's blog on my blog: http://imuststamp.blogspot.com/
This is very cool of you to do!

Anonymous said...

I placed a bid on the baskets and I emailed Ethel's blog address to my friends.

Unknown said...

I dont have a blog to post it on but I did make a donation to Teresas fund
JP in England

Little One said...

I checked out the baskets and have emailed my girlfriends to check it out too! they are so great!

Kimmy said...

I checked out Ethel's blog and linked it up to mine http://stampscrapnmore.blogspot.com I also forwarded the info to friends and family. Great idea for the cure! Kimmy (kimmyqtgirl)

shuggy said...

well this little contest didn't generate quite the response i was hoping for, but i look at it as 5 more people than before spread the word.

this contest is now closed. all 5 people who commented will win a prize. please email me your addresses!!