Mar 27, 2008

whack...

ok, seriously. i have had one car accident in the past ten years. one. that was in december of 2006. it literally totalled my car. so now in the past three months...(THREE MONTHS!)...i have been rear-ended TWICE!! dos. two times. what the freak? both times, i've been minding my own business, stopped at a red light, waiting to turn left. both times, WHACK! all of the sudden someone can't see my big blue jeep compass stopped right in front of them.

i got smacked into last night on my way home from work. ahh...nothing better than working a busy 12 hour shift and sitting at a light waiting to go home and someone plows into you. really tops off your day. this lady actually told me that her foot "slipped" off the brake. lucky for me, her house of a car (was like a suburban or something) didn't do anything to mine. both times i've been lucky in the fact that it didn't even leave a scratch on my bumper.

seriously people...pay attention!!!

5 peeps have to say:

Anonymous said...

ok this reminds me of something that happened to my friend! she was rearended and the lady got out of her car and said oh sorry I was unlatching my baby!!!! she was breastfeeding while driving!

Sherri Thacker said...

Oh no. So glad you weren't hurt. You know I did this to my van a few weeks ago, remember? I totally rear ended someone, first time I had ever did that. Shame on me. My van had alot more damage than his. Glad you're ok and so is your car.
Sherri

dasimonds said...

I have had this happen to me also.
Glad that you were not hurt.

christie said...

I had been driving about a year, got my dl when i was 19. I stopped for a red light and this dude rear-ended me. Well I pull over and he keeps going, so I follow. I followed him all the way to his house in which he pulls in, gets out of his truck, and tells me to come on up. Yeah right! I just rememberd what his house looked like, and the next night my boyfriend and a friend of his went and egged the guys house! LOL!!!

Thanh Vo said...

*Hugs* Im glad you're ok though Angie...