Mar 27, 2008

pictures and being sick...

ugh. i woke up this morning and felt like i've been run over by a train. my head is so heavy. my eyes have sprung leaks. my nose is running a race. i have a sore throat. i feel awful!! seriously, my eyes haven't been this annoying in a long time. it looks like i've been crying for days!! i hope this is just a quick spring time cold, because i don't have time to be sick!! i leave for my cruise in a week and i must be well by then!!! i was supposed to work tonight but called in sick. i'd hate to give anyone else this yuck. blech...where are my puffs plus???????????



on a different note, here are a few pictures i took with my new camera. the first is a picture of mount timpanogos. in the second picture, i was experimenting with my zoom and took a picture of a peak on the same mountain. i'm excited to take it on my trip!!!

0 peeps have to say: