Mar 28, 2008

getting to know you arc swap...

so i mentioned the swap i hosted (below). it was an altered rolodex swap. it was great fun! (ok, that sounded lame...) swaps like this challenge my brain. it's hard for me to think outside the box. i got everyone's permission to post all of the arcs so you could see the great group we collected!!! here they are!!!


top row: suzi, joanne
bottom row: sherri, mary




top row: terry, me
bottom row: kelly, gaerria

6 peeps have to say:

Suzi said...

Thanks so much for hosting!! I was looking at your post & saying "dang, I don't have mine yet". Then, I remembered I had an envie that came in the mail. Ta'da! I have the acutally goodies in my hands now. THANKS again!!!

christie said...

OOOO, those are pretty! Looks like all the ladies did a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

Okay - I see I totally missed the boat on this one. Mine are ugly. :( I may be sending out new ones to everyone who participated.

shuggy said...

hey anonymous...why are you worried? all of them are fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I participated because these ARCs are fantastic. Thanks for hosting, Shuggy.

Joanne (tojoco)

~Kelly said...

Wow! I cant wait to receive mine! They look AWESOME!
I love how we all managed to do colors that coordinated somehow....lol