Apr 1, 2008

tada...

ok, i finally broke down and did it. i've wanted one of these suckers for so long. so i had 24 hours until my $100 credit ran out, so i bit the bullet and got a blackberry pearl. so far i think it's pretty cool. i'm still just trying to figure it out, but it's pretty nifty!!!

oh, and only 3 days until i leave!! woo hoo!!!

4 peeps have to say:

Jan Scholl said...

how much do they run for service a month? I can't justify anything without knowing the rip off price up front.

shuggy said...

it's only supposed to be about $15 more than my current service. and the phone itself was free...it was $99, but i'll get a $100 credit next month. so not too bad. i figured i'd try it for a few weeks and if i hate it, i'll get something else.

BarbK said...

great phone, especially with the GPS bit. I wish I could get one, but I can't, so says the budget.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Shuggy's living on the cutting edge. I love that blackberry pearl. You'll have to tell us how you like it when you figure everything out.

Joanne (tojoco)