Sep 16, 2011

up and away...

remember my post last week about the wizard of oz swap i was roped into hosting?  i had the theme of  the hot air balloon, too.  here is the set of atcs i made for it.  i love this little hot air ballon!!

up and away
stamps:  bella blvd + unity
cardstock: purely pomegranate, my mind's eye pp, we r memory keepers pp
ink: soft sky, island indigo, bermuda bay, baja breeze, onyx black

and remember that it is friends with flair today, being friday and all.  did you know that if you either participate in fwf or simply comment on any of the fwf participants you can win a big old bag of stamps from unity?   i was picked as a winner a couple of weeks ago.  so much fun to get them in the mail!  and since i've become somewhat of a unity addict fan, i had a few duplicates.  so i'm going to pass the good karma along to you this week.  that means not only can you win from unity, you could win from me, too!  i'll pick a random comment on saturday night to win a little bag of unity lovelies (stamps).

and...don't forget about the {ippity} challenge going on.  check this post out and you could win some {ippity} goodies, too!!

gotta love friday and free stamps!!

19 peeps have to say:

Cindi said...

that is perfect!!!! i too like that stamp.

Jingle said...

This is too cute!!

Susan B. said...

Cute card Angie, and I like the balloon stamp too!

Marsha said...

Very nice. Like the BG layer behind the image panel - ties in to the balloon colors so well.

Lydia said...

cute xxx

Ruby said...

Very cute card. Great project.

Emily Keaton said...

This is so colorful and fun! I love that hot air balloon. The banners look great on it. :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

Very cute!!! Love how you did the clouds and paper pieced the balloon!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

~Tammy~ said...

Fabulous use of papers and I might have to add this set to my list! I have one of their other hot air balloon sets, but they are my favorite, so you are making it hard to keep my wallet shut with this fabulous display!!! :-)

Unknown said...

The clouds are my favorite.

Noelle Reese said...

These are darling! I love your crossed out words! LOL You are so funny. I always say if I ever win a 100 random Unity stamps I will be dancing in the streets! LOL

Gwen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwen said...

Ooops, better try this again! Your cards are so, so cute!

JPScraps said...

I love the ATCs.

jennifer mitten said...

I love this! Great job with this cute balloon!

Tenia Nelson said...

so so cool!!!

Kary said...

Awesome card!!

Roslyn said...

beautiful card!

Rachel B said...

I love that balloon and your atc's came out perfect. I love the MME paper. I had that pack and am sad that I used all the stripes already!