Sep 30, 2011

birthday cloud...

holy friday batman!!  don't you love when you have an idea in your head and it actually comes out better than you thought? i've been organizing my stamps (a way overdue project!) and i saw this cloud stamp from the may 2010 unity kotm.  i can't believe i have only used it maybe once!  it's so cute!  i also love this color of baker's twine.  of course, i can't think of the color off the top of my head, but it's cute! it's fwf today, so check the unity blog for more fun projects. (and a change to win some rubbery love!)


birthday cloud
stamps: unity, bella blvd+unity, ippity
cardstock: pink pirouette, elegant eggplant
ink: baja breeze, soft sky, spun sugar distress, elegant eggplant craft
embellishments:  clear embossing powder, baker's twine

while you're here, don't forget that tomorrow is the official chick challenge launch and it starts with an awesome blog hop.  and it's also national card making day.  so go get yourself a little inky!!


18 peeps have to say:

Kim Cook said...

So cute! I love the cloud stamp.

Kary said...

This is cute!! Love the soft colours of the cloud stamp. Gosh this reminds me I've not inked this stamp yet ;) Thanks for the inspiration!!

Shauna K said...

love this! great idea pairing that background with the flying happy image :D

Jen M said...

Very cute!

Jackie S said...

Very cute stamp. Great card

JPScraps said...

Cute card. I love it!

Emily Keaton said...

I love this!! The H parachuting down through that marvelous cloud background is just splendid. :)

Ruby said...

This is a super cute card.

Jingle said...

This is fabulous! I love it!

Roslyn said...

I love the look of the clouds stamped on both layers of the card!

Linda said...

you card is aa great one!

jennifer mitten said...

I love this. And, the clouds are perfect....

sharon g said...

I love the parachute. Nice job.

Sarah said...

Oh dear--I love this. I think I need this stamp set now :)

Laurel said...

So cute!

Anne Tussing said...

Great card! I love the clouds stamped on both papers!

Lindsey said...

I like that KOM cloud stamp, too -- and so pretty the way you used it! The embossed H-parachute really stands out.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

How did you organize your stamps? My Unity stamps need help.... Fabulous card.