Jun 7, 2012

thinking of you...

who's the hot chick this week over at the {ippity} chick challenges blog??   that would be me!! so go get your {ippity} stamps inky and come play along.  did i mention there's a prize involved???

here's the card i made for this challenge.  my friend christie had her tonsils out last week so i made this to send her.  i saw a cute die for a flower box somewhere (who knows where!).  actually i think it was a window die, but i saw it turned into a flower box.  so i tried making my own out of cardstock.  i used a little white paint over the crumb cake cardstock to give it a white-washed effect.

thinking of you
stamps: ippity 
cardstock: cranberry crisp, crumb cake, white 
ink: lucky limeade, tumbled glass, burnt umber
other:  acrylic paint, prismacolor markers



so go grab some stamps, get inky and come play along with the challenge!  remember you can use both {ippity} and unity for these challenges!  if you need some {ippity} you can order them straight from the unity site and pick {me} as your {ippity} chick or you can visit my {ippity} blog for all the details!!

and one last thing...new release blog hop coming up on wedneday, june 13 @7pm cst!



4 peeps have to say:

Noelle Reese said...

I love this! It's awesome!!

Emily Keaton said...

That is SO sweet, Angie! Great card. Love it!

Jen M said...

I love thsi one! Great job!

Robin said...

Love this one. A lot. I really like those flowers.