Aug 28, 2010

jump...

i love those moments when something turns out how you had it in your head.  this one actually turned out a little cuter than i had in my head!  i saw a similar card at a stamp store in nc and had to have this cute little guy.  this set of atcs is for miss sherri's reindeer swap.  and i love having the ability to make my own patterned paper with digi paper.  this is from echo park paper co's walk in the park line.  so cute!  another cool thing i have discovered is thanks to my friend chelsea.  she had this quickstik made by quickutz.  it's perfect for attaching the little bling on.  never again to i have to fumble with them!


jump
stamps: memory box
cardstock: cherry cobbler, going gray, echo park digi pp
ink: cherry cobbler, early espresso
embellishments: prismacolor markers, bling, glossy accents

5 peeps have to say:

Robin said...

Wonderfully festive, but not irritatingly so. I hope you know what I mean.

I'm definitely going to have to try out that quickstik. Thanks for passing that tidbit along.

Anne Tussing said...

These are awesome!!! How cute would that be on a Christmas card! It must have taken you hours, though!

FibreJunky said...

AW!!! These are so cute! I love the memory box reindeer stamps. I don't have this one, but I do have a couple of the others. Love this!

Jami said...

LOVE it!

sunbear said...

i love it! and the bling is perfect...