Aug 9, 2010

happy birdie...

h{ippity} hop time! must be monday. i made another birthday card for the hop. i'm hoping that if i start making more of these bday cards, it will inspire me to send them more often. i know it's a stretch, but i suck at mailing bday cards. i used all new colors from stampin up for this card. i love cherry cobbler. for those that know me, i declared red riding hood my favorite red of all time when it came out. well, i might have to eat my words. this might take over! but enough of that...hop on over to the beginning of the h{ippity} hop and see what all the {ippity} lovers have made. also, don't forget that new {ippity} stamps come out on thursday!

happy birdie
stamps: ippity
cardstock: cherry cobbler, pear pizazz, peach parfait
ink: cherry cobbler, pear pizazz, peach parfait, marina mist, early espresso
embellishments: prismacolor markers

12 peeps have to say:

Rachel B said...

I love the corners and that fat bird is my favorite!

Andrea said...

such a cute birdie!!

Elisabeth said...

I just love that branch and birdie!

FibreJunky said...

Pretty!! I'm looking forward to seeing cherry cobbler, as I, too, lover riding hood red. I'm just happy they brought back pink pirouette!
Oh, and I also suck at mailing cards out. I mean well, but...

Suzi said...

I just ordered a pack of Cherry Cobler & Marina Mist. I'm trying not to hold the new colors responsible for the loss of my OLD colors (although I DO blame SU & they still got my $$$. LOL) I also used this same set. I need to use that fat bird more!!!

Rona said...

CUTE!!

Angie Blom said...

love it Angie.. I need to make tons of BIrthday cards, great inspiration here.

Kelly Mahany said...

I love your card!! The corners are a great touch!

Martha galvez said...

love the card!!!

Unknown said...

Love it Angie! You made that little birdie so cute! I still have some riding hood red and don't want to use it often! Haven't gotten any of the new colors, so I'll enjoy them through you. Thanks for sharing such a cutie card!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Lovely birthday card!

Lesa said...

So tweet!! :)