Aug 16, 2010

laugh...

i think i have lost my mojo!  i had a lot of time this weekend to work on some crafty goodness.  friday i had a bonus afternoon.  had all day saturday, plus a stamp party saturday night!  then sunday, i got off a few hours early from work and sat in my craft room and made pretty much squat.  since it is monday and it's time for the hip, hip, h{ippity} hop, i really had to bust something out.  i loved where this thought was going.  the picture doesn't really show the sparkly goodness of the faux glimmer mist (it's faux 'cause i made my own!).  the color's a bit off, too.

head on over to the {ippity} blog for the rest of the {ippity} chicks and what they have done.  don't forget that there was a new release of {ippity} cuteness and you can see and order them all on my {ippity} blog.




laugh...
stamps: ippity
cardstock: pink pirouette, rich razzleberry
ink: rich razzleberry, versamark
embellishments: glimmer spritz
tools:  styled labels die

9 peeps have to say:

Unknown said...

great perfect CAS card :)

farmhouse-story said...

mojo is a funny thing, isn't it? love your stamped, sparkly bkgd!

Gardner's Basket said...

Elegant card. I love the purple.

Robin said...

Beautiful sentiment. And I love this card. I love the way you added just that little bit of ink around the top cutout to bring it out and still connect it to the card. Sponged I would guess.

Angie Blom said...

beautiful, I love it!!

Elisabeth said...

What a lovely CAS card!

NoraAnne said...

simple and sweet :)

Suzi said...

Beautiful!! I can see the shimmer!! What did you use to make you mist?

Linda said...

very pretty I love your layout!