Oct 27, 2008

card candy...

i am doing a swap that is totally outside of the box of my crafting. it is to make card candy, or little items that you can add to cards that are premade. kind of like things you buy at the craft store to embellish cards with. it was hard for me to come up with this and i've been putting it off, hoping something would pop into my head! well, i finally had to do it, so this is what i came up with!! there are 10 of us in the swap and we each picked a theme. mine was birthday, obviously!!!



birthday wishes card candy
stamps: stampin up, close to my heart, studio g
cardstock: purely pomegranate, pink pirouette, cool caribbean, so saffron, designer paper (all su)
ink: purely pomegranate (su), onyx black (versafine)
embellishments: purely pomegranate ribbon, crystal effects

3 peeps have to say:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! This was so much harder for me then I thought it was going to be!

Lesa said...

This a adorable. Love them!

Traci G said...

These are really cute. You did a great job!!