Jul 8, 2007

look! an actual card...


it's the first card i've made that i simply stamped on the card and didn't use any layers. i just love the little guy floating in the tube!! he is from eat cake graphics and the bubbles are maryse carrier. i even tried the cloud making technique using a scalloped edge. it looks more realistic in real life! inside says "wishing you a sunshiney day!"

6 peeps have to say:

Linda SS said...

This is so cute! I especially love how you created the water with the circle/bubbles. Original and adorable card.

Sherri Thacker said...

This is absolutely adorable Angie!! I love him!! Great card!! Sherri

michelle sturgeon said...

What a cute card! Great image!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What creativity! Too cute!
:-)

Aud said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!!! TFS!

Unknown said...

Just trying to catch up on my blog reading and that image totally caught my attention. I love that card!!