Jul 3, 2007

tucker, the perfect dog.

i'm sad to report that tucker, the perfect dog, had to go back home. he was afraid of kerry and kerry was allergic to him! so we'll think about finding a dog that kerry can breath around!!

i miss tucker.

6 peeps have to say:

Anonymous said...

oh thats sad :( I want a dog but my DH says we need to get the boys potty trained first lol.

michelle sturgeon said...

How sad!

Julie Prichard said...

sad

Shih-tzu, maltese and poodles are hypo-allergenic. :)

ThreadCatcher said...

Bummer. I'm allergic to most dogs and seeminly all cats but my short haired mini dauchshund doesn't bother me at all! Keep trying there is a dog for your family out there somewhere. Jenny.

Anonymous said...

Oh I am sorry. What a bummer!! Know how you feel we were waiting on the edge of our chairs here when DH went to the allergy doc, lucky for us his issue was mold not our animals which are part of the family. Bad for him mold is EVERYWHERE. Are you sure it was the dog and not something he got into? We really thought it was the cats but it seems it was the organic litter I was using which carries mold spores. New litter no prob.

BarbK said...

That's so sad, Angie. How about a Standard Poodle. They're wonderful dogs, smart, quiet (unlike the little Toys or Teacup poodles) and are definitely man-sized dogs.