Jul 29, 2011

life...

so when i first saw this stamp, it didn't jump out at me (like some do).  but i'm a compulsive unity sale kinda girl, so i had to get it when they had their last sale. and now i've fallen in love with it!   i needed to make a set of atcs for a swap with a number theme.  of course, i had two other stamps (also from unity...go figure) that i was going to use, then i decided to see what i could do with this one.  i feel kinda like  i cheated because it's a pretty basic atc, only used one stamp.  but i added a few things to give it some character.



life...
stamps: simple stories + unity
cardstock:  walnut cream, early espresso, my mind's eye pp
ink: walnut stain distress, island indigo
embellishments:  buttons

13 peeps have to say:

Erin said...

I want this stamp in the WORST way Don't you just LOVE it?!

Jen M said...

Love these!!! Great stamp!

jennifer mitten said...

I love this too and bought it the moment it appeared on the website. I got some Maya Road bingo numbers to use with it but I've been procrastinating as usual...your ATC is fab...

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Going to have to put this stanp on my wishlist! There is never cheating on ATC's if it makes it easier and gives you the design you want! Looks awesome!!!

Anne Tussing said...

Wonderful ATC!! This is an awesome stamp and your buttons are a cute touch:)

Lesa said...

{{{{{Love this}}}}}}}

Ruby said...

Love this project and Love that stamp. Another for my wish list.

Robin said...

It's beautiful.

Jocelyn Olson said...

I wouldn't have had any idea what to do with that stamp, but I LOVE what you did with it! The buttons are a perfect finish.

sharon g said...

I love your card!!!

Roslyn said...

That's neet - could see using this on a scrapbook page too...

Toni K said...

Adorable! Love the buttons!

Suzi said...

just got these ATCs today. LOVE it. ANOTHER Itty Bitty on my NEED list!!!!