Jul 8, 2011

what's shakin...

i love my hobby. it's such a good stress reliever when one is needed! i go hide in my craft room and start getting lost in all the crafty goodness. this week has been a hard one at my work. too many crazies in this world. so i've had a lot of reason to escape. i am loving paper tape lately. i played with it a little and made a frame from it.


what's shakin'?
stamps: unity
cardstock: cherry cobbler
ink: onyx black
embellishments: paper tape

12 peeps have to say:

jennifer mitten said...

This is so cute!

Ruby said...

Cute project.

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, I LOVE this!! Your paper tape frame is fantastic. :)

Crystal said...

Cute card, love that stamp!

Kary said...

So very cute!!

Eva said...

This is so cute!

Jen said...

Love, love this! The frame is awesome!

Erin said...

That's tape?! How neat!!! Cute card

misssrobin said...

Very cute. I don't think I've ever used decorative paper tape. Looks fun.

sharon g said...

How cute! I love it.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

This makes me smile

Mary said...

cute. glad you have an escape! Those shakers are really fun.