Sep 4, 2010

happy fall...

ahhh...fall is in the air.  the mornings and evenings are getting cooler.  the sun is rising later.  i love fall.  if i could only have two seasons, i'd take spring and fall.  summer, eh.  winter...forget it!  so for now i'll enjoy the not so hot days and the smell of fall.  this is another 'reject' that i made.  i {love} how it turned out.  i actually paper pieced the pumpkin and dress.  played with another digi stamp, too.  good times!


happy fall
stamps: ippity
digi stamp:  heather ellis
cardstock: tangerine tango, early espresso, my mind's eye pp, american crafts pp
ink: tangerine tango
 embellishments: prismacolor markers, american crafts ribbon

4 peeps have to say:

Robin said...

I love this one, too.

I'm a huge fan of fall. Especially the colors. You used them beautifully here.

Love the paper piecing. Love the touch of ribbon. Just wonderful!

Jana said...

oh, this is just sweet.
fall is my favorite season. :)

Anne Tussing said...

Adorable! Fall is my favorite season, too! Love the paper piecing

Linda said...

she is so sweet this a great card my friend