Sep 18, 2010

use a lift...

i'm loving digi stamps.  they are so fun and easy to work with.  resizing is a cool option that you don't get with rubber or cling stamps.  sometimes it comes in handy.  i made a couple of these cards to have "in case" someone needs cheering up a bit.  inside says "thought you could use a lift".  i love hambo stamps!  they crack me up!


use a lift
digi stamps: hambo
cardstock: rich razzleberry, my mind's eye pp
ink:  crumb cake, buckaroo blue
embellishments:  prismacolor markers

5 peeps have to say:

Pam Speidel said...

Love it Angie! GREAT card and it cracks me up too! I'll have to check out the hambo digi's now...

Robin said...

Love this card. Seriously, just seeing it on your blog gives me a lift.

Anne Tussing said...

Hilarious! Perfect to have on hand for someone who might need it!

Elisabeth said...

Oh my, this is darling!

Monica Hunter said...

I LOVE it Angie! What a fun card! I really like how you colored the wall. Thanks for sharing! :)