Jul 17, 2008

we have a winner...{wcymoot2}

first of all, thanks to everyone who entered this contest. all the cards were great. it was hard for the judges to narrow down a winner. the card for best overall is....

here is mary's card...



















there was a tie in the cutest and creative category with cards by thanh and heather (who also won most creative last year!):


thanh (below)

heather (below)


honorable mention goes to sarah and ramona.














sarah

ramona

and special thanks to the judges, kim, sherri and my cute mom!!!

6 peeps have to say:

Sherri Thacker said...

Congrats to all the winners!! They are all great!! Sherri

Anonymous said...

Oh,Wow! Thanks, guys. I really enjoyed the challenge and never dreamed I would win anything. All the cards are wonderful and I loved seeing all the different designs. They are all great!

Mary.

Loobylou said...

This was so much Fun Angie. Thanks for the challenge. Congratulations to all the winners.
Sarah

Heather Grow said...

I'm just glad that I didn't have to be a judge. All of the entries were wonderful. Thanks so much. I don't mind sharing the spotlight with Thanh. She's an amazing card maker.

Ramona said...

Congratulations! The cards where all awesome. It has been much fun joining this.
Thanks,
Ramona

Thanh Vo said...

Oh my heck, I tied with Heather!
Conrats to you all and thanks for hosting Angie. Thanks to the judges as well.