Jun 14, 2008

{wcymoot2} sign in...

please comment under this post when you recieve your kit. if you don't comment, you will be dq'd.

have fun!!

16 peeps have to say:

Allyson said...

I got my kit, now I just need my idea....thanks Shuggy!

Anonymous said...

I got my kit! Love the colors and image. I hope that I can make something great! Thanks Shuggy. Spartymom (Kim)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Angie!
Got my kit yesterday. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie,
Just received my kit today. Love the "fixins" but gotta think of what I'm gonna do with it. Thanks!
Joanne/tojoco

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie,
I just got my kit in the mail today. I love the colors and images. Gotta put my craftin caps on lol
Darlene/darleneh710

~Kelly said...

I got my kit on Saturday. Still trying to figure out what to do :)
Thanks so much!
I rarely work with Purple, so it's taking extra effort ;)

Ramona said...

Hi Angie,
I got my kit today. Love the colours. Thanks so much.
Ramona

Cristina said...

Yeah! I got my kit yesterday! Love the colors! No idea what I'm gonna do...I've never made a card before!

Mary said...

My kit arrived today, thanks so much!
Mary

Loobylou said...

Thanks Angie. My kit arrived today. I'm gonna have fun with this!
sarah

Ramona said...

Hi Angie, I just emailed you the picture of the finished card. Let me know if it didn't arrive.

stamp and a prayer designs said...

got mine a day or two ago :) Gotta find my mojo now :)

Awna

Heather Grow said...

Hi Angie,
I received my kit. Looks like some fun stuff to play with.

Chelsea said...

Hi Ang!

I got my kit and hope to do something with it this weekend!!!

Thanh Vo said...

Kit received. Check!
Let us know when we can play Ang :)

christie said...

I got my kit!