Jun 24, 2008

owl's it going version 2...

ok, i know...i'm obsessed with this little owl!! but i just love him so much!! i needed some cards today to send out to a group of people (hi swappers!) so i whipped up some of these cards. i did another version of the "owl's it going" card. i'm running out of this cute heidi grace paper, so i may have to get a few more pieces since i seem to be addicted to this combo!!!









owl's it going? v2.0
stamps: studio g
cardstock: really rust (su), old olive (su) heidi grace patterned cardstock
ink: chocolate chip, old olive (both su)
other: prismacolor markers, ld mixed font

6 peeps have to say:

K Hutchinson said...

This is gorgeous too! I think that I can't get enough of this guy! Love the colors too! ROCK ON!

Jan Scholl said...

I thought of you and your owl when I saw this company at the scrap store today. http://www.octoberafternoon.com/docs/OA_Catalog_Winter_2008.pdf

check page 9 I think the one with the trees and deer. I must be purchasing every peice from them!

christie said...

I have that owl too and he is cute! But then I'm in love with all owls!!! Great job on your cute card!

Jami said...

I think I like this version even better...maybe because you see more of the cute paper and not so much plain white ;)!!

Julie said...

Love this card, Ang!! I bought that little stamo just for the lil' Owl and still have never used it! BUT you have now inspried me to make something useing it!!;)

Lesa said...

He is adorable and should be well loved. Goes great with this yummy paper. Sweet card!