May 28, 2008

ready for a little contest??

those of you who have been around my blog for a while, might remember this little contest i put together. i figured it's time to do another one. here's the scoop:

i will make up a 'kit' so to speak, with materials to make a card. anyone who wants to join in on the fun can. i'll send a kit to each person, they will then make a card out of the materials provided. participants will email me a picture of their card. i will assemble a panel of judes and they will have a vote. the one chosen as the winner will win a little prize pack from me.

i'll get the items together for the prize pack and post them here. i will limit this to 10-15 people, unless there is a crazy mad rush...then i'll think about adding more. so post here if you want to participate (you must comment on this post). even if you don't win, you are getting freebies to make a card with!! i'll take sign ups until saturday (or whenever 10-15 people sign up), then i'll mail you all your little kit. once everyone is signed up, i'll post the "official" rules.

sound fun???

eta: the contest is closed! all people who have commented are in the contest!

ATTENTION: KAREN & RAMONA PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!

18 peeps have to say:

Cristina said...

Hi!... I found you through, oh I don't know...I've been clickin' around. Anyway, I am a novice scrapper and have wanted to make a card but havn't for whatever reason. So, if you send me the kit that could get me going.
Also, what's an atc?
So, I guess you'll email me for an address? csixtoatbellsouthdotnet

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie, I would like to participate in your contest. Sounds like so much fun. You can find my address on the stamp shack.
Thanks,
Darlene
Darleneh710

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie,

I'm up for the challenge. I know at Shackapoolza, everyone got a little kit with the same thing in it and we all made a different card. It was fun. My address is at the stamp shack. Thanks, Kim (Spartymom)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Angie!
I love a challenge. I'd like to participate.

Thanks,
Mary
"mcourtney" at the Stamp Shack.

Awna said...

Hey there ANgie, I am up for a challenge :)

XOXO
Awna

Thanh Vo said...

I'm in! :) Thanks for hosting Ang.

christie said...

Me, me, me!! I want to play! I played last time and it was a lot of fun to see what everone did!

Anonymous said...

If you want a "guest international judge" again, I'm up for that. Otherwise if you wanna mail to Australia, I'll play along.
sarah aka loobylou@stamp-shack.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie, I'm going on vacation May 29th until June 7th but I want to play. Will I have time to participate? If so, please mail me a kit. Thanks.

Joanne/tojoco

Allyson said...

Shuggy, if you're still looking for people I'll give it a try. Jen can give you my address, or you can email me. Allyson G.

Chelsea said...

Angie - I would LOVE to get in on this - Chelsea

Heather Grow said...

Hi Angie. I played last year and it was super fun. I'd love to play this round too.

Heather (aka hbpuppy)

Ramona said...

I'm not sure if I can join in as well, since I am here in Germany. But if I can, I would love to...

Mary said...

I want to play!
mahodgman

Karen said...

Have never participated in one of these and don't have a blog, just enjoy reading everyone else's. Would like to participate if possible. Thanks!

~Kelly said...

Trying again!
I was in on the first one, so I'd like to try again if there's room.
If not, I might do my own, since I considered copying you the first time anyway and forgot about it.
Kelly
Swanie78

Donna said...

I would love to play, put I am afraid you might already have enough... :( I guess I need to check the shack earlier in the day!

Donna
aka countrycowgirl

shuggy said...

ok! that's it! the people who have commented above are all in the contest!! i'll be emailing you soon!!