May 21, 2008

thinking of you with a twist...


i really liked the design of the card i made last week and i really love the paper in the bali breeze designer paper set. so i made this card with the same layout as the card i made last week. i really like the color combo on this one. i didn't have any ribbon i liked that match with the paper, so i used my river rock reinker and dyed white ribbon with it. i like how it turned out.

i made two versions. one with a back mat and one without. i like them both.






thinking of you
stamps: circle of friendship
cardstock: river rock, groovy guava, bali breeze designer paper
ink: taken with teal
embellishments: ribbon
(all products except ribbon are stampin up)

3 peeps have to say:

Heather Grow said...

gorgeous card. Love it!

Unknown said...

I really like the card!! I also LOVE the Bali Breeze DP.....I think its my favorite of this catty. Thanks for the inspiration!
TiikkiStars

Thanh Vo said...

Nice to see you posting some cards Angie!