Jan 9, 2010

markers...

i got a slew of new prismacolor markers for christmas. (no, i haven't jumped on the copic marker bandwagon...i love my prismacolors!) i did have the ones prior to christmas stored in the blue boxes on top of the white shelves. but since i pretty much doubled the number i have, i had to figure out a different method for storing them! thank goodness for chipboard! i had some pretty heavy thick chipboard that i cut down and made pseudo dividers out of them. so far, it's working pretty well! the other blue hold has my bic mark it markers (which i love just about as much!) and the little tin pail has my sharpies. i have a thing for markers!! and as you can see from the little holder, i'm in desperate need of putting my atcs away!!

3 peeps have to say:

Chelsea said...

yummy ... you look real organized for 2010 ... you do need to try Copics though ... or maybe not ... you'll be hooked.

shuggy said...

i tried them at palooza. i didn't 'love' them. and at this point, i'm not sure i want to!!

yes, well, the rest of the room...not so organized!

Lesa said...

Yummy Fun! Next time we get together I would like to try your prisma markers as I {heart} my Copics. But I have room to love much more!