Aug 30, 2009

christmas favorites...

i can't believe that the latest circle journal swap i'm hosting is half way done. where has the time gone? it's been fun (and challenging!) doing this swap. here is my entry for ellie's cj. in it we were supposed to use our favorite christmas stamps. (and i think we were supposed to put why they were our favorite, but i forgot!)





christmas favorites
stamps: my favorite things, eat cake graphics, maryse carrier, rubber moon, stampin up, river city rubber works
cardstock: riding hood red, blue bayou, wild wasabi, my minds eye pp
ink: riding hood red, blue bayou, wild wasabi, onyx black
embellishments: stickles, liquid applique


1 peeps have to say:

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

I was just thinking this morning, where has the time gone, and it's time to my Christmas Cards. I love your page and especially the sentiments! lol. I need some of those.