Jul 15, 2009

first class mail...

i have a ton of stamps. i'm not even going to guess how many. so when i was talked in to joining a swap (thanks sherri!) that had to have some sort of mailbox, i thought no problem. oh my. i went through nearly every stamp i own and could not find a mailbox anywhere!! i even went to archivers to find a mailbox stamps and found nothing!! so i had to improvise, since the swap is due in a few weeks. thank goodness for the internet and clip art!! i ended up printing out a little mailbox and just cutting it out and adding it to my atc.











first class mail
stamps: eat cake graphics, maryse carrier, my favorite things
cardstock: melon mambo, kraft
ink: going gray, rich razzleberry, morning marigold, melon mambo

2 peeps have to say:

Lesa said...

This is so cute. I love the sentiments coming out of the mailbox.

Jennifer E. said...

Looks to me like you've successfully completed it, and it looks great! Love the words on this one!